Monday, July 24, 2017

Bee Happy Block Card

I had such a great time making this fun 3-D Block card.   The file is from www.Creativekuts.com for the upcoming August card train on FB.
You can find their group here for more info
almost everything on this card is from the file.  I added the 4 red buttons with yellow bakers twine and the red bakers twine for the banner.  the little red flower rhinestones are from my stash and I dotted each one with yellow dimensional fabric paint.
For the back I used some designer paper from my stash and stamped images with my Crafters Companion Hexagon coordinating Stamp Set that coordinates with my hexagon stamps when using that part of the collection, which in this case I did not.  The sentiment Stamp is one favs ... it is from HOTP Lacy Things Stamp Set. I love that these block/Box cards can lay flat for mailing.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV MAILBOX SMILES ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #6
Simon Says - You’ve Got The Edge
DL.ART - July Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Awesome Eva, I saw this first over at SSS Monday challenge I love it. The color and design are perfect
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! So cool! LOVE the design and those bees! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Catherine said...

What an adorable block card. Great design! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥