Monday, August 21, 2017

Pinwheel jar card

 I kept this card super Duper simple.  I cut an A-2  top folding card out of the pink card stock.   I rounded the top corners with my corner rounder and a half inch.  

I cut Kraft card stock with my Simon says stamp - bundle of stiched shapes to create the stitched rectangle panel.   I then rounded the top two corners of that also with my corner rounder.   I stamped a jar with a rubber jar stamp a special friend gifted me.  I stamped onto a pretty patterned vellum.   I used my SNC2 to cut out around the stamp.   I cut a pretty pinwheel with my spellbinders die.   After gluing it all together I placed a pink Brad in the center.   The double-sided paper I used is from photo play - party girl.   I used some light pink and white bakers twine for the stem that I doubled up and twisted.   I also tied a bow around the jar with the same twine.   And one last touch I added a stitch flag from the Simon says stamp - bundle of stiched shapes that I stamped the sentiment "wish big" which is from craftin desert divas -  short and sweet tags stamp set.  The yellow polka-dot paper is just a scrap from my stash.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday: Add A Sentiment
Scrapy Land {Challenge #72}
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #8

ModSquad Challenge - Wheels
 Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my craft room.

3 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Love your pinwheel and the jar is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! LOVE the pinwheel!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute and fun card! The spellbinders pinwheel is fantastic! Love this idea!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land!
Sherrie K
Scrapy Land DT Member