Sunday, August 20, 2017

Relax & Enjoy Turtle Shaker Easel Birthday card

I had so much fun creating this card using some of my dies.

The wavy lines die I used for the kelp.  I used that same die to create the opening on the card front for the Kelp and then added acetate on the back to create the shaker with blue and green sequins.  The awesome stitched scallop frame is from a new die set I just got. The label die holding the Easel up is Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Three.  The adorable SVG file for the turtles is from Cheryl @ creativekuts.com.  Some fun cuts from Cricut Life is a Beach cartridge include the red Coral which I weaved through the kelp like I did with the turtles as well.  The ships wheel is from same Cricut cart which I added the stamped Happy Birthday sentiment which is from HOTP Noteworthy stamp set.  The bottom sentiment I created on the computer and stamped the kelp after I cut with my Mermazing stamp set.  That beautiful background paper is from HOTP, I knew this would be perfect for this card.  All of the solid card stock is Recollections.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #8
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #307-At the Beach
Simon Says Monday - Nautical
Scrapy Land {Challenge #72}
Dies R US Challenge #79 - Anything Goes Using Dies
Simon Says Wednesday: Add A Sentiment
ModSquad Challenge - Wheels

Thanks so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW I love that this is under the sea, and an easel and a shaker ... COOL!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything using Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Scrapper69 said...

AWESOME Easel card! LOVE that it's a Shaker as well.... the turtles look amazing

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sandra said...

What a lovely card with the cute turtles, love the coral too. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is an awesome card!! I love how you wove in the diecuts! Looks fantastic:) Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

Macimbalo said...

This is so cute! I love that ship's wheel too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Teresa Kline said...

fun card, so many fabulous details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Olenkaja said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous details! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapy Land Challenge!
Hugs Ola