Sunday, October 1, 2017

Double Z fold jumping in the leaves fall card

This is my first ever double Z fold card and I had a blast with it.   So using my Cricut, several stamp sets and one stitched die I created this fun scene.  My card base is 4 1/4 high by 5 1/2 wide to make an A2 sized card.
Main card panel - 4.25 X 11"  Score @ 2.75" & 5.5"
Strip for Z -         1.25 X 11"  Score @ 2.75" & 5.5"
Mats (2x)  2.5 X 4" & 5.25 X 4"  &  (2x) 2.35 X 3.85"  & 5.1 & 3.85"
After cutting and scoring the bottom strip to make the Z ... I attached the fence and scored where it would need to fold.  Then I attached the whole thing to the card.   I thought it would be fun to color up these hedgehog stamps and let them jump in the piles of leaves for fall.  I really had a lot of fun with the entire project.
Fall stamp on front panel – Craftin Desert Divas Simply Holidays Wordart Stamp Set
- heat embossed w/ platinum embossing powder.
Stitched Hills – Craftin Desert Divas Outdoor Landscape Dies
Fence –  Cricut paper doll dress up
Tree – Cricut  paper doll dress up
Bushel Basket - Cricut doodlecharms -  I added 4 gold metal brads I trimmed down bottom of basket for a better fit.
Leaves and acorns – Cricut doodlecharms -  acorn tops colored with Colorista - sand
Pumpkins – Witch Way is the Candy Stamp set – colored w/
Colorista Satsuma, Nectarine  Stems EB2
Hedgehogs  -  Hedgehog fun stamp set -  colored with  Spectrum Noir
Body EB1, EB2  Quills TN2, Sand, TN7  Nose IG2, Sand  Mouth IG2, Rose
Stamped Pumpkins & Hedgehogs with Walnut Stain Distress Ink

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge #310-Fall
Simon Says Monday: Heavy Metal
Mod Squad - Fall Colors
Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #15
FFC #208 Anything Goes with Lawn Fawn!
HIMCR #320 - Freestyle!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my craft room,  have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

scrapqueen141 said...

Amazing card! I love how it doubles as fall decor! Great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

Scrapper69 said...

This is so CUTE Eva! LOVE all the leaves!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kath Stewart said...

you created an amazing scene Eva and those hedgies are so adorable, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Lin said...

How fun is this, Eva - sure did make me smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

You did such a great job creating this fabulous fall scene! I love the fancy card fold you chose. Thanks for sharing this with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog.
:) Marie